Oooh, I’m so mad at myself. If I’m not careful, I’m going to fool around and not finish my list of #1000 gifts in 2013 when I’ve gotten so, so very close. I started off great last week and then about Wednesday… it all went downhill, I got busy and overwhelmed and writing my list went out the window.
But. There’s always a “but”. I’m going to try to make up for it and list everything I can think of from last week and through today. That’ll get me a little bit ahead but hopefully it’ll also get me motivated to finish what I’ve started. So here goes…
If you are new to my posts about #1000Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it over here.
901. An excellent new cookie recipe
902. The ability to print postage labels at home
903. Wonderful sister and sisters-in-law
904. My brother TJ. He’s awesome.. and so is his Hot Chicken Dip!
905. Laughing with my Mama and getting to know a good friend better.
906. Quiet time
907. Jeans on sale
908. Hashbrowns with cheese 🙂
909. A clean kitchen table and bar (thank you kids!)
910. Watching my SIL glow with joy from her pregnancy!
911. Christmas decorations popping up everywhere
912. Grilled cheese sandwich and chocolate milk
913. A church who loves to give and bless those in need.
914. Finishing a 5K
915. A friend who slowed down to stay with me for the whole race.
916. Happy tears… Kristen is an amazing friend!
917. A cute red skirt on the clearance rack to run in
918. Mocha Java Chiller at Sonic
919. Cookies in the mail
920. This may sound crazy, but I’m thankful my truck broke down today…and not yesterday when I was far from home in another state.
921. A washing machine and dryer that works.
922. I’m thankful my husband has a good job.
923. Pain meds for post-dentist pain
924. I’m so grateful I did not have to have a root canal!
925. Heater in my truck
926. It’s a gift to have a Daddy who can and will help my husband work on just about anything!
927. Opportunities to meet new people.
928. Generous friends and strangers who give just because…
929. Time with my daughter to curl her hair
930. Late night snuggles and giggles with my kids
931. A new camera (and a baby who says, “me, me, me” for pictures)
932. My very own, super cute reindeer
933. Cheese Grits
934. Homemade fruit fly trap
935. Santa hats on my kids… so stinkin’ cute!
What have you been thankful for this week?