January 20, 2014
58. Three years with this little guy.
59. Having my daughter brush my hair… #love
60. A new organizational/chore plan – that might actually be working for us.
January 21, 2014
61. My very first monogrammed anything, ever. A beautiful new sweatshirt from my sis 🙂
62. A comfy rocking chair
63. Sunlight through the windows
January 22, 2014
64. Buttery popcorn and M&M’s with white chocolate drizzled over the top.
65. One last bedtime kiss.
66. Touching hearts with words. It’s sort of amazing and completely unexpected.
January 23, 2014
67. A nap on the couch
69. A smart kid who can help me change things on my website without breaking it :-/
January 24, 2014
70. Waking up to snuggle with a warm sweet 3 year old – and watching his face light up as he looks out the window at the snow. So precious!
71. A squeal from a customer when she see’s her cake 🙂
72. A dishwasher.
January 25, 2014
73. After working on cake/cupcakes until 4:30am, my husband offered to deliver all of my orders for me. What a blessing and gift!
74. One last can of Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls in the frig
75. Holding hands
January 26, 2014
76. A big hug from my baby brother.
78. My wedding band.
79. Finished floors!
What were your gifts this week?