I kept up with my list this week (most days) but I didn’t take as many photos as I usually do. 🙁 I also didn’t break it into specific days… I would just type out things as I thought of them each day.
If you are new to my posts about #1000Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it over here.
November 4 – November 10
773. Laughing with a friend on the phone.
774. Finishing a couple of miles on the treadmill… even if I really do hate it, I’m thankful that I have it.
775. Screens on our windows
776. Magic Eraser – and the fact that it gets Blue Sharpie off of a white truck door!
777. Pink Sugarplum shower gel
778. Paperbackswap. Love swapping books!!
780. Time with my brothers.
781. Steak Quesadilla from Taco Bell #love
782. Finding the impossible on eBay. (Christmas gift… can’t say more)
783. Buffalo Chicken Bites and Blue Cheese Dressing. Ah-mazing!
784. Good times with friends and family
785. Waking up to a clean house and cinnamon rolls. My husband is simply the best!
786. Sleeping in.
787. Bubble bath (ie., Ivory Dish Soap). The little things that bring so much joy to my kiddos!
788. A techy husband and son.
789. My children who think everything I do is beautiful… even when it’s really, really not!
790. A day in bed.
792. A best friend who is more than I could ever have asked for.
794. Giggles and homemade tents
795. Toasted marshmallows over a camp fire
796. Ice water
797. Paper plates (and all the dishes I don’t have to wash)
798. My Dell warranty
799. Stickers on my laptop – that make me smile
800. A fresh new day to try again.
801. Small victories
802. My hair brush
803. Generosity from strangers.
804. A lesson learned from a mistake.
I’d love for you to leave me a comment telling me one thing you’re thankful for this week… big or small!