As a very serious Amazon customer and Amazon Prime Subscriber, I’m excited to tell you that right now you can get a free 30 day trial to Amazon Prime Music! My family loves Amazon Music because it’s an ad-free music streaming service!
I’m gonna be honest and tell ya that I don’t listen to music all that often (not because I don’t like music, I love music – I just have little people making noise 24/7 so I don’t add to the noise with background music!!) but my husband and kids take advantage of this service, included in our Amazon Prime Membership – all the time! Richy listens going to and from work and my kids stream music on their Kindles.
Amazon Prime Music includes:
- Customized playlists and music library created by you
- Expert-programmed playlists to discover and enjoy
- Ad-free with unlimited skips, playbacks, and repeats
- Prime music stations
- The ability to play music anywhere from any device
- Ability to download music to your device if you will be without Internet connection
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs
Don’t have an Amazon Prime account? You can sign up for your free Prime Music 30-day trial here.