Hey guys! If the good Lord is willing, I’m going to stick to a new plan of updating my goals here every month in 2016! Are you ready? Here is my January Goals Update & New February Goals!
January Goals & Accomplishments
Finished reading Moses Was a Basketcase(see my full list of books HERE)
- Read my Bible daily and begin journaling my prayers again – I did much better in January, but still working on it!
- Walk 5 days a week – walked once. For the whole month. #fail
- Have a girl’s night out at least once a month with a friend (or friends) – my one walk was with a girlfriend… does that count??
Host a game night and/or dinner for friends at least bi-monthly– we hosted my brother and his wife over for dinner one night and worked on her brand new website! But due to our floor situation, it’s been difficult to plan another get-together.
Do everything required to establish my blog as a legal business (should’ve done this a long, long time ago)… get a Tax ID #, apply for a business license as an LLC, etc.DONE!! I still have a couple of tiny loose ends to tie up but for the most part – I’m all set up! Finish Reading Money Making Mom! Work on at least one of the nine classes/ebooks/courses/resources that I have purchased to use for blog improvement.I learned all about SBI and finished the Decluttering Challenge! Write here at Rose Atwater at least 2x a week; write at Rose Bakes at least 3x a week– including one sponsored post per week. The writing was done! I didn’t do a sponsored post at all, and I’m thinking that goal might be too lofty, but we’ll see 🙂
- Finish reading Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World (I’m already 1/3 of the way through – I started the same day I finished the other book!)
- Read Freedom: Your Birthright as a Believer by Robert Morris (this was not on my original list – it was given to me this week!)
- Read my Bible daily
- Walk 5 days a week
- Have a girl’s night out at least once a month with a friend (or friends)
- Host a game night and/or dinner for friends
- Complete a No-Spend Challenge – just like August – or better we hope!
- Write here at Rose Atwater at least 2x a week; write at Rose Bakes at least 3x a week – including one sponsored post per week.
- Complete Makeover Your Mornings (this could go toward personal and business)
- Read 7 Surefire Ways to Boost Your Blog Income Overnight – I think this is a short ebook – I hope to read it pretty fast!
- Get my sales tax card at Walmart
- Post in Instragram daily!
So there you go! What are YOU hoping to accomplish this month?