Top 15 Pumpkin Patches of Mississippi (and surrounding areas)
Last year my family, along with my best friend Kathy and her family (that’s all of our kiddos below!) went to visit a fantastic pumpkin patch and corn maze down in Louisiana. The kids all enjoyed it so very much and have been asking if we could go again this year!
I thought it might be fun to explore a new / different pumpkin patch this year (maybe a little closer to home?) so I set out to make a list of some great pumpkin patches in Mississippi and surrounding areas!
First up, ironically, I’ll mention the one we visited last year – which was not in Mississippi – but rather Hammond, Louisiana. If you live in southern MS like I do – this Mrs. Heather’s Pumpkin Patch is still close enough to visit and well worth the trip!
Of course this list is not comprehensive – it’s just some I’ve heard of from friends and family, so if you know of others – please please leave me the name and/or link in the comments and I’ll add it to my list!
- Mrs. Heather’s Pumpkin Patch, Hammond, LA. We spent all day at this pumpkin patch and didn’t run out of things to do! We took a picnic lunch, the kids played for hours, we walked a trail, let them do the zip line, snapped lots of pics, did the corn maze and more!
- Southern Promiseland Farm, Kiln, MS. A 10 acre corn maze, roping arena, painless paintball and more – plus pumpkins, of course!
- Mitchell Farms, Collins, MS. I’ve never been, but I’ve heard amazing things about this place! In addition to the pumpkin patch, Mitchell Farms has Wagon Ride Tours, Exciting Mazes, and Giant Jumping Pillows in the kids play area!
- Lazy Acres Pumpkin Patch, Chunky, MS. Lazy Acres has a 4 acre corn maze, pig races, a 100′ slide and lots of farm animals, a “Chunky-Choo-Choo” ride and loads of other fun attractions for the kids!
- Nichols-Boyd Pumpkin Patch, Brandon, MS. Pick out your own pumpkin here and also have a guided tour, explore the corn maze and get your hands on all the fun animals!
- Pumpkin Patch Farms, Blue Mountain, MS. Enjoy a covered wagon ride to the Pumpkin Patch to pick your own pumpkin.Train Rides, Bouncy Barn, Farm Animals, a Super Slide and more!
- Cedar Hill Farm, Hernando, MS. Pick your own pumpkin or grab one from the thousands of pumpkins and gourds already picked and at the pumpkin stand. You can also do a hayride out to the Pirate Ship and Corn Maize!
- Seward Farms, Lucedale, MS. Visit this farm for a Challenging Corn Maze, a Cow Train, Tube Slide and Corn Cannon, Goat Walk, Pony Rides and more!
- Tupelo Buffalo Park & Zoo, Tupelo, MS. (Pumpkin Patch info HERE) In addition to a pumpkin patch, this location also has a Zoo, Petting Zoo, Park, Bison Bus Tour, Pony rides, and Trail Rides!
- A & W Christmas Tree Farm, Moss Point, MS. Yes, they have a pumpkin patch 🙂 Plus a corn maze, tractor-pulled hay ride, haunted trail, farm animals & more!
- Country Pumpkins, Caledonia, MS. A 30 acre pumpkin patch and a brand new beautiful walking trail through the pine trees!
- Farmer Jim’s Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze, Rolling Fork,MS. Pick their own pumpkin close to our store front or travel on a hay ride down the patch for a wider selection. They also have corn pools, children’s swimming pools, filled with corn and a hay bale maze for the little ones.
- Farmer Brown’s Southern Farms, Saucier, MS. In addition to a pumpkin patch, they also have a corn maze, hay rides, organic pumpkins and fresh eggs for sale and a picnic area!
- Barn Hill Preserve, Ethel, LA. Another non-Mississippi pumpkin patch, but close enough for those in southern MS. Free Adventure Zoo (with Pumpkin Patch admission), Hayrides, Corn Maze and Hay Maze!
- Brownlee Farms, Red Banks, MS. Pick your own beautiful pumpkins and also enjoy a wagon ride, explore the maze, and much more fun!
Please share this list with family and friends and remember… if you want me to add something to the list, leave me a comment!